- Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
- If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
- What is love to you?
- What is the opposite of love?
- Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
- Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
- Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
- Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
- Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
- Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
- When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
- How do you feel about what happens after death?
- Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
- Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
- Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
- How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
- When do you feel truly at peace?
- Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
- Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
- Is there a reason for existence?
- Do you think the world existed before you did?
- Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
- What do you find most beautiful in people?
- Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?
You don’t need a relationship to be complete. You’re complete because of who you are, and not because of who you are with.
Unknown (via icy-brunette)